We are always looking for industry leaders to join our TFS family.
Bulk Fuel Delivery
TFS has all the equipment and capabilities to handle your day to day bulk petroleum needs.
- 275-5,000 Gallon Lube Tanks
- 500 – 20,000 gallon Fuel Tanks
- 12v-220v Fuel pumps
- Pin Code Inventory Control System.
- Fuel Monitoring and Inventory Control System. Allowing online tracking to both TFS dispatch and customer.
Rig Fuel Delivery
TFS can outline and ensure safely on time, every time deliveries to your Rigs in the following points:
- LIVE LOCAL 24 hour dispatch (no answering service, always able to speak to a live person)
- Stringent hiring process of well qualified drivers
- Same day delivery
- Fleet of over 450+ fuel delivery trucks, and 650 employees.
Mobile Fueling Rental
Whether it’s construction, Oilfield, Emergency Fueling, or even a large-scale agricultural job, TFS has the right equipment for your job.
- 6k Mobile Fuel Trailer
- Generator Power Attached
- 250’ of 1” hose
- Satellite inventory monitoring
TFS can provide a 1000-4500 gallon Fuel Truck to any of your jobs to fuel all equipment on location. Whether its Clear Diesel, Dye Diesel, or Unleaded fuel, we have the capabilities to handle all your wet-hosing needs
Emergency Response Services
TFS has worked and continues to work with multiple government agencies to help fuel and keep operations running during a natural disaster. We can provide the services listed and much more:
- Emergency Fueling Stations
- Emergency Fleet Fueling
- Fueling Station for Employee Vehicles
- Emergency Automated Fueling Station which can handle up to 30 lines of fueling at once
- 24/7 Emergency Generator Fueling